Join our network of quality Accredited Contractors
We work with independent contractors to complete the civil and electrical build of the charging infrastructure. Full turnkey operation from in-ground to site live. We also work with power authority contractors to carry out works on our behalf, working directly with the DNSP (Distribution Network Service provider).
What do we look for in our partners?
- Fully licensed and insured
- Hold current electrical licence, ISN accreditation and/or construction white card for applicable state
- Electrical Construction Experience or experience working with charger installation
- Experience working across AC and DC charging
- Robust safety framework and systems
- Tritium Certified Installer / Commissioning on their product lines, or willing to obtain.
- Licensed electrical contractors or Principal contractor
Join forces with Australia’s Largest Charging Network
Why work with Evie?
At Evie, we’re more than just an electric vehicle charging company – we’re driving the change in Australia’s transportation landscape driving innovation in sustainability. As build partners, you’ll directly impact the EV charging industry, being part of an emerging and fast-growing sector.
Join forces with us and become part of Australia’s largest charging network. With an ambitious site rollout plan and continued investment spanning over a decade, we are committed to delivering the most extensive and comprehensive charging network nationwide.
Safety is our priority!
Above all else, our independent contractors ensure that all works are undertaken with safety as our number one priority.
Through relevant experience, our independent contractors will ensure appropriate safety standards for all design and installation services employed.
- Safe work practices
- Risk management
- Legislative compliance
- Licensed electrical contractors
Who do we work with?
Petrol & Convenience
Sites vary across metropolitan cities to regional highways
All classes of shopping centres from Major and Super regional and city centre classifications to neighbourhood and outlet centres.
Local and Regional councils
Local and State Government
Business Fleets, Transport and Logistics, Automotive Dealers and Manufacturers and Car Rental Companies