Charge your EV at home with Evie!
$2,580 incl. GST
Supercharge your journey with Evie Network’s Complete Charging Solution, at home and on-the-go.
- A powerful 7kW single-phase EV smart charger that delivers ~45km of driving range for every hour of charging
- Or upgrade to our 22kW three-phase charger that delivers ~66 to 132km of driving range for every hour of charging, depending on your vehicle
- Standard metropolitan installation*
- Each bundle comes with a $200 Evie charging voucher, available to use at any of Evie’s public chargers nationwide
Evie Networks is Australia’s leading charging solutions provider. We’re proudly Australian owned and operated, with a growing network of more than 200 public charging locations nationwide. We’re dedicated to being by your side on every ride, so you can charge ahead with confidence every time. Discover more about us here.
Plug into these benefits
- Charge at home any time
- Control each charging session via the mobile app
- Schedule charge sessions to make use of off-peak energy costs
- Or charge exclusively from your home solar (Additional charges apply)
- Get a $200 public charging voucher for charging on-the-go
Smart AC Home Charger
A powerful 7kW single-phase smart charger that comes with a Type 2 connector and a 5m cable. Compatible with most Australian homes (except for apartments). Three-phase upgrades available.
$200 Public Charging Voucher
Your public charging voucher is delivered to you via email. Redeem your voucher via the Evie app and you're ready to charge on-the-go.
Standard Metropolitan Installation*
Enjoy a hassle-free setup that will be completed by our skilled team so you don't have to do a thing. Refer to our FAQs to learn more about our Standard Metropolitan Installation inclusions.
Home Charging FAQ
I have three-phase power at home, do you have a three-phase charger available?
Yes, we offer a 22kW three-phase charger for an additional $300 including installation.
I have solar at home, can I charge my vehicle with my solar panels?
Yes, we can integrate your charger with your solar so that you can charge exclusively from sunshine, this is an additional $300 including installation.
Whats included in a Standard Metropolitan Installation?
Our Standard Metropolitan Installation covers installations within 50km of a state capital GPO, the charger must also be installed within 15m of the electrical distribution box (switchboard). Non-standard installations will be quoted through our survey process.
*My home isn't covered by your Standard Metropolitan Installation, can you still install for me?
Yes, we can quote non-standard installation through our survey process. If you prefer to use your own installer, we can also provide you with the charger and voucher only.
I live in an apartment, can you install a home charger for me?
Unfortunately, we are unable to supply home charging solutions to apartments at this time. We recommend utilising our network of public chargers which are conveniently located nationwide as an alternative for your EV. We appreciate your understanding as we strive to make home charging accessible to everyone in the future.
"*" indicates required fields